Thursday, June 15, 2006

More To The Car Accident Story


I couldn't find a picture of my old beetle on the computer, so I stole this picture off of another site. It has different rims and no tinted windows, but it's pretty much my old car. Sniff, sniff.... I really liked my beetle. By the way, Wendy reminded me in her last comment that I missed a part of the story.

As I was sitting there bleeding, I heard a guy talking who said that if Jake hadn't hit his breaks so hard, the guy who hit us would have run into the side of our car and probably killed Jake (I cried about that a bit later). It's probably true. The guy who ran the red hit the front of my car on Jake's side and kind of ran over the front pushing our car a bit to the right, then he kept going for about 50 feet until he was stopped by the tree he ran into. And they didn't even test him to see if he'd been drinking. Strange.

Here's the updated picture for today.


I'm still not seeing the Angelina Jolie resemblence. I thought I told the doctor that's the look I was going for. Is it just me, or is it not happening?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oooh a beetle. that does sound like it was fun. although an audi is pretty darn exciting sounding too.

Joanne said...

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are healing. Yeah it's Angelina all the way!

Chris Steele said...

That IS a cute beetle--my sister-in-law has a black one. And I almost got one instead of my Mazda 3, but since we were trying to start a family & it's only 2 doors, my huband kindly reminded me that it may not be the best car for me. I still miss my Mini Cooper terribly!
And I think you need to find out why you're not getting the pouty lips.

Wendy said...

Looking better Pam. But I agree, you need to go back to the doctor and see what is up with the movie star lips.