Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Free Money

For the last month WLAC (part time job) has had me only work one day a week instead of the usual two days since things are slow and they are trying to watch the budget. I received my check last weekend for the previous month and saw that I had been accidentally paid for working two days instead of one. I called my supervisor and left a message explaining the mistake and she called back and said "Merry Christmas". She's going to let me keep the extra pay even though I didn't work. I get an additional $500 that I shouldn't have. How cool is that?

4 comments:

Chris Steele said...

Oooo--I'm jealous! You must be doing a good job!

Sarah said...

how nice!

Wendy said...

That is cool. Free money is always nice.

Lonnie said...

Feel free to share with the rest of us. LOL