Tuesday, June 20, 2006

David and Melissa's House Warming

On Saturday we went to Melissa and David's House Warming Get Together. Caiden and David played pool for a bit and Caiden didn't want to stop. I guess he's taking after his father. He was finally satisfied with rolling one of the pool balls around the floor, knocking it into walls. I hope the walls and pool ball survived the beating. :)


Dad and Jake went on a hunt for the water facet or something like that. I think Dad gets more excited to see Jake than me. They both like talking about tools and building stuff. I supose that my knifty knitter just wouldn't be the same sort of conversation.


Caiden and I played with playdo for a bit and we were actually allowed to mix colors. In fact, there was playdo everywhere. Of course, mom had already left by that point. Hee, hee. Caiden started to get a bit tired after his long and exciting day.


Here's a picture of the kitchen area, with David (Melissa's brother-in-law) fixing their TV/DVD setup, Susan, Mathew, and Steven.


Congratulations on your new home, Melissa and David. It's beautiful!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there. I will see everyone next week.

Chris Steele said...

That's a beautiful house!