Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mom, Jim and Caiden Came to Visit

Last night Mom, Jim and Caiden came out to Pasadena to visit and to see the newest improvements. This is us leaving for the restaurant.


Below is a picture at the restaurant. We had Italian, which is always good. Originally, we were seated next to a table with two loud children with parents who let them do whatever they wanted. Caiden was hilarious when at a particularly loud and long scream, he turned toward the table, put a finger to his lips and said, "shhhhh". He looked totally serious like he was appalled at how loud they were being. That lasted about 10 minutes before I asked if we could be reseated. We then sat a lovely table on the patio. The temperature was perfect for an outside meal.


This is Caiden's picture of Jim, with only a little help from me.


And this is us going home. What a fun night!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a cutie!

Wendy said...

That does look like fun. I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute story. I have such a cute kid (I'm not biased or anything) :)
I'm sure he had a blast with you guys :)