Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall Quarter and a Short Vacation

Yesterday was our first day of classes for the Fall quarter. I'm exhausted from the constant stream of students.

On Saturday we are flying North where we will see friends and family. We're then coming back on Monday morning and driving straight to work. It's too bad that I can't find my camera. :( I'll have to see if I get any good pics with my phone.

I'm also going to bring my twin test with me, so I'll have Wendy photograph the process for fun.

I saw my step mother (Susan) yesterday and she is taking a college course that she was talking about. They said that being able to roll your tongue is a dominant gene that you get from one of your parents. Now here's what I'm wondering... Wendy can roll her tongue and I can't. Does this answer the question for us? Or maybe I'm just slow?

Oh well. Although I thought it would be fun if we turned out to be identical, at least if we aren't I'll have an excused for weighing 10 pounds more than Wendy - I'll say it's genetic. :)

I'll keep everyone posted. It should take 1-2 weeks to get the results.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Don't feel bad...Caiden and David can both proudly roll their tongue. Me on the other hand cannot. :(

Hart's Haven said...

Can't wait to find out the facts.....