Friday, September 29, 2006

Colleagues

These are two interesting people who I work with.


Gaby works at the front desk in the Computer Science department office at Cal Poly. She's always making jokes and having fun. If I need to unwind and listen to some witty comebacks and crazy stories, all I have to do is go over for a visit.

Gaby also attends my pilates and yoga classes with me on Tuesday and Thursday. She's usually on the verge of falling over and can't seem to do half the poses, but goes anyway on the days that I do - now that's friendship.


Keith works as a part-time counselor with me at West Los Angeles College. My days are definitely brighter if I walk in and find that we are working at the same time. His sense of humor is absolutely hysterical and I love slow days when we have time to talk/gossip. In a perfect world, I'd have more time to hang out with people outside of work and we'd be closer friends.

One really neat thing about Keith is that I can tell he cares about students. He was a History teacher for years and then moved into a counseling position. He's always been a student advocate and speaks his mind when he sees things going on that aren't right.

Definitely two very awesome people.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those people sound really cool. That is neat to have fun friends at work.