Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Troll Dolls

These are my McDonalds happy meal toys. I kept them for about a week and then gave them to my friend's daughter who thought they could be her Barbie doll's daughters. I even joked with Jake on his birthday and gave him the orange one on the left.

Upon seeing the toy I recently acquired through my last happy meal, Jake said "That's lame, your troll dolls were much better than that thing." He then asked where they were.

Yes, you heard correctly, Jake basically admitted to liking my troll dolls. Not such a macho thing to say. Could he be missing his birthday present?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ellen has one of those. she calls it her pink girl (obviously, its the one with pink hair). i never buy her happy meals, so someone must have given it to her at some point.

Pam said...

I miss my "blue girl". I never thought I'd regret giving a toy to a child. Maybe I should just buy myself another troll doll. :)

Wendy said...

Or you could go take it back from her. A few tears and heartache never permanently damaged a kid.