Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Extreme Traffic


I apologize if anyone thinks it was a bad idea to post this picture. It didn't look like anyone was seriously hurt from what was happening around the scene.

We were stuck in a lot of traffic this morning and this turned out to be the reason. The car is on the center divider. By the way, I'm not one of those awful lookiloos who hold up traffic - Jake was driving. Since my car is in the shop, we needed to carpool.

It turned out that something on the engine of my car was cracked and they had to order a part, so it should be fixed by Wednesday. The service person said it probably wasn't something they did for my 15,000 miles service, but I think it's too much of a coincidence.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

holy crap!

and that is a very suspicious coincidence.

Wendy said...

Yes, interesting coincidence. I suppose you had to pay for it?

Pam said...

Since it's still under warranty, it's free. Thank goodness.

Chris Steele said...

I love warranties.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»