Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm Making a Scarf

My friend bought this device that makes it very easy to create a scarf. She let me borrow one of her hoops (since her package came with four of them) and a roll of yarn.

I've been having lots of fun working on my scarf at night before bed. I'm even considering trying to make a matching hat if I have enough yarn left over.

Next up I'm going to go pick out a color that I really like; maybe somthing different that I'd never find at a regular store.

I'm really enjoying making this scarf. I'll post another picture once it's finished.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

that looks super cool - you don't have to count stitches or anything. i think i need one of those. making a scarf is on my list of things to do.

Chris Steele said...

That is awesome! You did start with a nice neutral color that'll match with everything, though. Good choice.

Sarah said...

yeah, i meant to say i really like that color too. i always choose things like blues or greens and then they only match a coupla things. and with your coloring it'll look great.

Wendy said...

Nice. Since I don't know how to knit or sew or anything that is a very handy tool. I might just have to get one of my own or steel yours when I see you. : )

Pam said...

It's available at WalMart for only $12 and at Michaels for only $15.