Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wendy Was Here

Here are some pictures of our weekend. Jake took my camera to Florida so I had to use my phone's camera. We had lots of fun. I didn't get many from Dad's house, but we played Eucre and even visited with Dan and Randy. Later that night Wendy and I stayed up until 3am talking. Aren't we a bunch of wild ones. The pictures below are mostly from our visit to Olive Garden. Yum!




No, Melissa has not turned into a ghost. I was testing out my phone's flash feature. Turns out it doesn't work very well. I'll have to try it again at night.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Nice pics. Especially for your phone. I need to post pictures tonight from our trip. It has been too long since I last blogged.

Jeff and I are going to best buy right now to purchase a camera. I will let you know which we finally decided on.