Friday, April 28, 2006

Summing It Up

I figured I should give a brief update on a few of my posts from earlier this month.

First, the pants that I bought on ebay don't really fit. They're a bit snug so I think I'll try selling them to someone else. Kind of strange since they are the same style as another pair I have, but oh well.

Second, our inspection went well and our Pasadena house has been energized. We are now very close to being ready to sell. The only major thing we still want to do is build a front porch.

Third, the cat pee came out of the bed very well. What a relief. I love that bed and I didn't want to have to get rid it. Of course, we're going to turn the mattress so that the spot will be by my feet instead of by Jake's head. I'm OK with that, and we still have the cat.

Fourth, the Florida house still isn't closed. I'll give another update on that one when things have been completed.

Fifth, I didn't have time to dye the curtains again and Jake said we should just hang them even though they're yellow. Yuck, I don't know about that.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the updates. : )