Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My New Mini SD Card

Last night I bought a half gig (512 mb) mini SD card for my phone. It had a rebate which brought the price down to $27.50. Luckily Jake is very good about sending in rebates. With my new mini SD card I can easily transfer pictures from my phone to my computer and I can upload music/books on tape from my computer to my phone (kind of like my ipod). I just put an entire book on tape onto my phone! I'm thrilled!

These pictures were taken with my phone. The first is me right now today. You can see from the second picture that better lighting makes the picture more clear. I thought this was all pretty cool.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is awesome! Do you have a special phone or could I do that with mine?

Pam said...

You have to have a phone with a mini SD card slot.