Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy, Busy

Well, here's my first posting...

This week I have an exam. On Friday I'll be taking a precalculus test. Yes, yes, I know I already have my degrees, but classes are free since I work on a college campus, so I figured, what the heck, why not see if Math is as much fun as I remember. So far, I'm actually enjoying my class, but we'll see if I'm still saying that later in the quarter. Next stop, maybe Calculus?

I currently work at Cal Poly Pomona University as an advisor for the College of Science and at West Los Angeles Community College as a counselor on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This week West LA College is on Spring break so I'm off early on Wed and Thurs. I'm actually excited about my extra time off, but it looks like I'll be studying. Oh well.




One of my biggest complaints lately is my weight. I've finally broken down and started buying a few pairs of bigger pants, which we all know is the first step in keeping the weight permanently. I've included a picture of the pants I purchased today on ebay (size 8). I love ebay!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Pam, Welcome to the world of blogging. I forgot that you were taking some prerequisite classes. Yuck! I still don't like school all that much.

If those pants are as cute as they look on the picture they might end up accidentally making there way into my suitcase for the return trip to San Jose. You better keep an eye on them.

Pam said...

Yeah, my first comment! I'm so excited.