Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Regina's Classroom Observation


Today I did a teacher observation in Regina's class. How cool is it that I know two people that are junior high school science teachers? Last month I was also able to do my two teacher interviews with Regina and Wendy. It's very nice actually knowing the teachers that I'm working with.

I had a good time today and definitely feel like I learned a lot. Regina's was so awesome to spend the time with me today answering questions on her prep and lunch periods. I'm very grateful!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Where's Regina?

That makes it so much easier when you know teachers that can help you and that you can ask questions to. That was really nice of them to help you.

Pam said...

Regina works in Azusa.

Wendy said...

that is awesome. she looks like a good teacher. i love that she has a mounted LCD projector and TV. I wish that they had spent money on that sort of stuff in my classroom instead of wasting thousands of dollars to downgrade all of my cabinets.

Wendy said...

P.S. I demand more belly pictures.