Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cat Gate




Jake and I decided that we would let Seven into the kitchen area sometimes so I bought a baby gate from someone on Craigslist for $25. It even has the extensions so that it can stretch to fit the doorway. The only problem we ran into was that the length of the doorway was the exact wrong width to fit the door with or without the extension so Jake had to use the hacksaw to make it work. He's really handy. :)

Anyway, Seven seems to really enjoy being allowed in. Of course, if we see any evidence of fleas or destruction, she'll be banished to the outdoors again.

3 comments:

Mel said...

and the cat STAYS in the kitchen and doesn't jump over or squeeze between the bars?

Very well trained cat if he stays in the kitchen. I am surprised.

Good job Jake! Very handy...now I have some pictures you can hang for me. :P

Hart's Haven said...

What a goo d idea! I'm glad that seven gets to inside and part of the family,,,,

Wendy said...

I am glad that Seven gets to visit inside sometimes.