Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wendy's Visit and Grandma's Get-Together

I feel very guilty for going so long without mentioning Wendy's visit. I think she stole all of the good pictures anyway. And from my camera! We had a really good time. I wish she could visit more often. I'll have to see if she left me with anything original to post.

Grandma's get-together was fun. I hadn't seen most of my family in years, so it was fun and interesting to catch up on what everyone is doing. We were at my mom and Jim's house so all the kids had a blast in the pool. They kept asking when they could next come back. I only vaguely remember having that much energy when I was younger.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for letting me steal your pictures. : ) I had a lot of fun. I was thinking we should make a hike when I am down a regular occurance but as Micah gets heavier I am not so sure. : ) Maybe when he is walking really well we can make an attempt at something short.