Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Chain Broke



Last weekend Jake, Alan, and I went bike riding and my chain on my bike broke. It was kind of my fault because I pedaled while shifting on a steep hill. But who would have thought that would happen? None of us had ever seen it.

We couldn't get the chain fixed, so Jake basically pulled me all the way back to the car. We stuck to the streets after that, but it still gave Jake a good work out. I felt kind of silly coasting beside him, but it was kind of fun, almost like a game. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i thought you were supposed to pedal while shifting. guess it would have happened to me too.

you guys are so active. i'm impressed.

Wendy said...

Hmmm.... not much luck in the bike riding department lately. Hope your next rides go a little better.

Hart's Haven said...

That's so sad, that you couldn't fix the chain and that Jake had to pull you all the way back. He's such a sweetie! Your dad would have made me walk.