Monday, May 14, 2007

Poor Little Baby Bunny

Today as I was driving into work I saw a baby bunny sitting in the street not moving as cars drove by, so I parked the car and walked back to it. It actually seemed to be somewhat OK, so I put it in the grass and it didn't really move much. I took it to the grass where all the bunnies seem to live and it didn't really move and kind of fell over at some point. I thought maybe it's leg wasn't doing very well so I packed him up and took him to my office thinking about how a could find a box and give him water and food.

On the way to my office he started to gasp for air. I set down my stuff and ran for the outdoors, but just as I was getting outside he seemed to have a bit of a seizure and then didn't move again. :( I put him in the trash and that was it.

Poor little bunny. I wish I could have done more.

2 comments:

Mel said...

LOL! You are had me laughing so hard. You are just so matter of fact about everything. How practical.

Wendy said...

That is so sad. I am glad you tried to help.