Monday, April 02, 2007

The Weekend

Last Thursday I stayed home because I had a sore throat. Since Friday was a holiday, I had a straight four days off this weekend. That was kind of nice. The only negative is that I didn't see my calendar for the weekend since my Thursday off was unexpected and I forgot about Melissa's sister's baby shower. I felt really bad. I remembered sometime on Saturday afternoon and called Melissa to apologize and she didn't call back. I'm hoping that she's not mad. Hint, hint Melissa. Sorry I forgot. :(

Anyway, besides going to the Ritz on Saturday night and bike riding on Sunday, Alex and I also went on a hike when I picked him up from work on Friday. We went to a place that we went to a few times when we were kids. It turns out that it's only about one exit away from our place in Pasadena. Things have changed a little bit on the hike, but it was still a good little bit of exercise.




4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh. I always liked that hike. We will have to go next time we are down. Maybe I can borrow a backpack baby carrier for Micah.

Wendy said...

Oh, you said that you picked Alex up from work. Did you mean after work or from school?

Pam said...

We've decided that Alex needs to earn his way in life. He has a part time job now. j/k. Yes, I meant to say that I picked him up from school. :)

Mel said...

Pam, Sorry about not calling back. I was actually about an hour late to my sister's baby shower myself. I have been so busy lately, but thank you for publicly announcing that I am a failure as a sister in law and do not return phone calls. Now I'm really mad :P...just kidding.

Hey, I've been to this hike. Dave and I did that one. We have very similar pictures...how cute.

Wendy, I have a backpack baby carrier for Micah that you can borrow. Caiden is too heavy and too old for it right now.