Thursday, April 05, 2007

Jake's B-Day

Tonight we are going to see an Angel's baseball game. It's Jake's birthday and that's what he wanted to do tonight. We are going out with Alan and Emilio. We are currently sitting in Alan's apartment having some drinks. It is 7:52 and the game started about an hour ago, but we are waiting for Jake to get off the phone. People have been calling him nonstop to wish him a happy birthday. We are HUNGRY and are missing the game - not that I should be complaining since I don't really like baseball anyway. So, we continue to wait.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So was the game any fun?

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Jake. Well you can count me as one of the people who didn't call. I was the one who called to talk to you and forgot his birthday. Oops. I don't think he cared anyway. Happy Aniversay also. You will have to change your profile to say 9 years instead of 8.

Pam said...

Sarah - The game was good, but the Angels lost. It turns out that Jake has gone to 5 Angels games and they've lost every one. Jake's boss says he might not give him any Angels tickets anymore. :)

Wendy - Thanks for reminding me. I would have forgotten to change my profile.

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Jake!