Thursday, April 19, 2007

My iPod is Broken

Lately I've been exercising a lot more. I've probably been exercising an hour about four days a week. So far I haven't really noticed a change in my weight, but I suppose I feel a bit more healthy. I don't know how long this is going to last. It takes a really long time to get ready, go, and then take a shower and change afterwards. I'm also going through a lot more clothes and doing a lot more laudry than I used to. I'm hoping I will continue, but I guess I'll see. So far it's been about three weeks.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to need a new music player. My ipod isn't really working anymore. It will start to work, and then not work suddenly, and then work, and then not work... you get the picture. Anyway, I can't figure out what I want to do. I really need some form of player, because to me exercise sucks if I don't have a book on tape or music to keep me entertained.

I spoke to someone who knows about these things and he said that I might want to get an ipod mini I think their called? He said that they don't have hard drives and are made for more athletic people because they won't break as easily. The biggest I've seen is 8GB at just over $200. But the problem is that I don't really want to get an ipod. I'd like to get something that doesn't require you to put music into their format. But I don't know of any other really good MP3 players. Anyone have any good ideas? I'd better start doing some research.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love my ipod. I highly recommend it. You can load your own music on there as well, it just requires a certain format for you to use when you purchase from Itunes

Wendy said...

Sorry, I don't know a thing about it.