Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dinner With Mom and Jim

Last night I went out to dinner with Mom and Jim. We went to Islands and I tried to pick out something healthy to eat. Mom let me try her pineapple soft taco (can't remember the name) and it was fantastic. I think I'll have that next time.

We talked about our Thanksgivings and I got to bore them with stories about my new bicycle. They were very jealous that I had just got back from visiting with Micah. Oh, and Wendy and Jeff... ;)

I've noticed that people don't tend to take pictures unless it's a special event, so I wanted to make sure I got a picture of us at dinner even though I see them somewhat often.

A few years ago I noticed that everyone has pictures of Wendy and Jeff, but not very many of me. I realized that it's because when Wendy comes to town, everyone gets out the cameras. So I'm going to try to start taking pictures more often so that I have lots of good memories, of everyone all the time :).

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Good idea. But are you sure it's not just because I am special? : )

Pam said...

Hey now, just because you have a baby doesn't make you better than me!

Of course, I guess I could just say that the pictures of you are really of me...

:)

Mel said...

Hey, what about me? I have a camera out ALL THE TIME...no special occasion needed. Pam, you want more pictures...hang out with me more! :P

Anonymous said...

We had a great time visiting. I love pictures, I'm glad everybody else gets out the camera more often than me.
Love you, Mom

Mel said...

I have to say that is such a cute picture. It makes me smile :)