Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wendy Came To Visit

Below are a few pictures from Wendy's visit this weekend. We had a great time. Wendy and Melissa also spent some time with me on Saturday helping me pick out a new wedding ring. I know it sounds kind of strange, but my ring band broke and instead of having it repaired, Jake and I decided that it was time for me to get a new ring.


Wendy and Micah



Dad and Caiden


David and Melissa


Alex and Micah

Below is a picture of the new ring. I had a really hard time figuring out what I wanted. Here's the story. Jake and I picked out a ring from Robbins Brothers and they told us we had 30 days to return the ring if we decided against it. The next day I returned the ring and got another. The day after that I decided I didn't like the new ring and put it away to wait for Wendy to come down from San Jose to help me out. After all, I can't keep taking my ring back; I have to finally just make a decision. So Saturday, Wendy, Micah, Melissa, and Caiden all came with me to ring shop. Now, I'm pretty sure I like my new ring, but there is still a nagging in the back of my head that says maybe there is something better out there. I think I have issues.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I loved visiting and I love your new ring. We found the most beautiful ring in LA. Enjoy it.

Sarah said...

i like it!

Mel said...

Well, I would like to say you have committment issues, but you've been married for too long to say that. Hmm, maybe you're right. You just have issues. :)

But rest assured, your ring is beautiful!

Chris Steele said...

I like your ring, also--very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love your new ring Pam.....it's very nice!

See Pam.....I do read your blog when I have time :)

Emilio

Hart's Haven said...

Wow!!!!
Nice ring. Can't wait to see it. Glad you had a good time with Wendy, Jeff and Micah.

Ashley said...

I think your ring looks so pretty! Rings are hard to fing the perfect one cuz you always have an idea of what you want in your head at it always seems not exactly the way you pictured it to be but i htink you made a good choice.