Monday, October 30, 2006

My Weekend

Last Thursday I woke up and one of my eyes was stuck shut. Just as I was starting to feel better, that happens. So I went to the doctor that morning and found out that I had given myself pink eye. So I worked only half a day and stayed home on Friday also. I'm still just slightly sick and continuing to get better. I'm hoping that I'll be back at the gym by the end of the week. It would be nice if that was my main sickness for this year. Yuck.

We had fun this weekend, but it was WAY too busy. We had Cameron and Karen stay over on Friday night then went to Knott's Berry Farm on Saturday with JR and Kim. I have a few pictures from the trip. They don't look that great since I used my phone, but they're still funny.


Afterward, we went to a BBQ with Xavier and Ted who were down south this weekend. It's been ages since I saw them. I even met Xavier's sister for the first time ever. I was disappointed that I couldn't hold her new daughter since I'm still a bit sick. :(

After that we went back to Pasadena and hung out downtown with Cameron, Karen, and Emelio. We actually ended up at a restaurant that we've been to a few times. They have a bar on the side and had a guy mixing music till about 1am. Originally, we were going to have a drink there while we waited for another restaurant to open at 10:30 for dancing, but ended up staying till they closed, which was a fun and strange surprise since I wasn't expecting that restaurant to be a good place to stay the whole evening.

On Sunday, we played disc golf and then went over to see someone Jake knows. We're helping her to list her house on the MLS. After that I went home and pretty much went straight to bed. I slept for about 11 hours and I'll still tired. Being sick sucks.

So that was my weekend. I've got to start taking more pictures to go along with these things.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

wow that does sound like a packed full weekend - fun though!

Mel said...

I'm exhausted just reading it! Hope you feel better soon

Wendy said...

REALLY busy. Take some time to rest and get better! : )

Hart's Haven said...

Glad you had a great weekend.
Take care of yourself!
See you soon...........