Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Sick

I hate being sick. This one took me totally by surprise. I've got a sore throat that feels like it's moving into my ears and I've been achy and tired. I took today off from both jobs and I'm hoping that's going to help, but tomorrow I've got a presentation so I can't really call in sick. I'm also going out to dinner with family and then Wendy, Jeff, and Micah are staying the night here. On Saturday I'll be hanging out with everybody and then we're going out dancing that night. I'm probably just going to get even more sick. This really stinks.

Ok, enough about that. I finally found my camera which had worked its way down into my bag where a binder fit perfectly over it and hid it very well. So now Jake and I have two cameras, which works out well for me, since now we don't have to share. :)

Wendy, Jeff, and Micah stopped by on their way out to see Melissa, David, and Caiden. Here's a picture of me and Micah.

2 comments:

Mel said...

that's a cute picture. You got Micah to look at the camera!! I hope you feel better.

Wendy said...

I do like that picture. I realized on my way back to San Jose that I did not get any pictures of you and Micah together. Bummer.