Monday, August 21, 2006

The Missing Key

Last week I called Audi to find out how much it would cost to get a new key since I lost mine while we were out riding. They told me it would be $250. Do you see the numbers I just typed? Two hundred and fifty freaking dollars. I was not happy.

On Sunday we went back to the same trail and looked for the key as we rode. We found it! I can't believe that I actually found the key. I was so excited.

We also saw another coyote. This time it didn't want to get off the trail as we rode by. If we'd remembered to get the camera, it would have been a great picture. We also saw a bobcat. It was another nature filled ride.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

God is good. I'm so happy you found your key.

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hart's Haven said...

That is awesome that you found the key.
Watch out for the coyotes!

Sarah said...

wow! you guys have good eyesight! i'm impressed you found the key. and a bobcat??!?? holy cow. that's scary. i'm much more a fan of nature in books when i start thinking of the wild animals.

Wendy said...

I am glad you found your key. It is seriously like finding $250 just sitting in the grass. Yeah!

Chris Steele said...

Hooray on finding your key! And I echo Sarah's comments about wild animals being better in books.

Mel said...

$250 for a key. I would be unhappy too. It must be the Bonney luck...you found the key!