Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blanket and Onesies



Sarah recently sent Dean a blanket. It's very cute and even has his name on it. The pictures above do not do it justice since they were taken under florescent light with my cell phone. Thank you Sarah!

I should also take this moment to mention that Wendy made some onesies for Dean with his name on them. They are adorable and we use them all the time. They say "Dean Jacob", "Buddy", and "DJ". I don't remember what the last one says. There is a picture below of one of the shirts. It's the one where he is crying. Thank you Wendy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yay!

wow cute onesies wendy! how'd you do it?

Wendy said...

Very cute job Sarah! I love it. And since I don't sew much the onesies I made are actually printed from the computer and ironed on.

Mel said...

How thoughtful. Nice work Wendy and Sarah.