Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14th - No Baby Yet

Just an update for anyone who's wondering. Yesterday was Baby Hester's due date but he's being stubborn and has refused to be born. Jake says he's taking after me.

For those of you who knew that I took a test for preeclamsia, the results came back negative, so we don't need to worry about that. Jake was a bit disappointed since I might have been induced and we could have seen Buddy sooner. :)

I'll try to remember to keep posting on Baby watch 2008. I know there are a lot of anxious people out there.

4 comments:

Chris Steele said...

Thanks for the update. Are you trying all of those things to try & induce labor (walking, spicy food, etc.), or are you not that desperate yet?

Pam said...

We've tried some of those, but I'm not sure how much I believe in them. Any tips on something you think might actually work?

Brixie said...

All my mommies said that they scrubbed the kitchen floor and then the baby came. So, if you're feeling the need to scrub be ready to go to the hospital.

Wendy said...

Yeah, I got that energy burst also.