Tuesday, May 06, 2008

About Me

For the last three months I've been taking classes and getting ready for the baby. I've been sooooo busy that I really haven't had time to do a whole lot. Well, Saturday was the last day of my class and I have the next month off to get ready for Baby Hester and then to have Baby Hester. Next month I then start my next class.

Since I finally have time, I figured a blog a bit.

First, baby Hester has been pushing, pushing, pushing on my right side. When I drive or sit, I usually try t0 keep my hand there because it's so weird to feel him pushing that hard. I feel like I'm trying to hold him in.

He's been moving more and more lately. I even feel him sometimes at night even though I really couldn't before.

I just went to my last night working at West Los Angeles College and I won't be working there again now until this summer - if they hopefully have some hours for part time counselors. I'm glad to have the driving over with since I drive one handed and hold Baby Hester in with the other hand. Plus it's just not that comfortable to drive anymore.

Jake has been very nice to me and has been driving us most of the time when we go places. Neither of us likes to drive so it's been a treat to get to sit in the passenger seat and brace myself for bumps and turns when needed.

As far as taking off work from Cal Poly Pomona, I'm considering whether I want to keep working or take off at the end of this week. I'm due on Tuesday, May 13th, but if I stop working and stay home, that's just more days that I won't be able to take later. So I might just stick it out and keep working. I haven't really decided yet. I just hope he's born soon - I'm hoping for this weekend sometime.

That's all for now....

4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

It starts to get really uncomfortable towards the end but at least you know that he is a strong healthy baby and he will come soon. It is so exciting another grandbaby.......

Mel said...

I can't wait to meet baby Hester. I remember that feeling, but the way you describe it cracks me up. I have this mental image of you trying to hold baby Hester in.

I have an idea...let go and see if he comes :P

Brixie said...

Girl! PLEASE don't go back to work after this weekend. TRUST me and every new mommie out there that you need to get as much rest now as you can because in a matter of days you'll be up all night for weeks! Fingers are crossed for you girlie!

Wendy said...

Too funny... holding him in. I agree with Melissa. Let him go. I want to see and hold that baby Hester. I can't wait.