Friday, May 16, 2008

Eye Infection :(

Poor Seven has an eye infection. Although she kind of opens her eye sometimes, she often ends up squinting and seems to have a bit of eye goobers. I'm wondering if I should bring her to the vet or not. It's probably something simple that will work itself out, but I'll feel really guilty if she gets worse and I haven't done anything about it.

If Melissa was here I'd ask her for some of her breast milk. :) For those of you who didn't read her blog, it seems that breast milk has been known to cure eye problems in infants, so hey, why not in my cat?

4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

He will be fine just keep an eye on it. A warm face cloth will clean it up so that 7 can see.
So Pam, I'm ready how about you!

Sarah said...

not just infants - anybody!! maybe it would work on cats.

:)

Wendy said...

Poor Seven. I would try the breast milk if you had it just as an experiment. Maybe Melissa can stop by. : )

Mel said...

haha. I have some on hand. Let me know if ya need it. hehe...someone made a comment on my blog about worry about me running around with a spray gun trying to heal the world...it seems my "powers" are needed right about now.

Poor seven.