Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spinning Woman

This website is really cool. The woman who is spinning never actually changes, but it looks like she does. You can see her going both clockwise and counter-clockwise if you look at her in a certain way. So far I've only seen one person who was not able to see her spinning both ways. Let me know what you see.

http://www.switched.com/2007/10/15/the-trippiest-optical-illusions-on-the-net/

Also, sometimes it helps to look away and then look back again, or maybe try to not look directly at her to see if you can get her to change directions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam...it's Emilio...see....I'm leaving you a comment because I care!

Bye for now!

Sarah said...

count me as number two - i can only see her going counter clockwise. guess i'm hardcore left brained

Hart's Haven said...

That was fun. I can see her go both directions but I revert back to clockwise every time I blink.

Wendy said...

Wow. It took me forever but I finally saw her both ways. The funny thing was that I almost always see her moving clockwise which is supposed to be the creative side as stronger but I don't think of myself as creative. I can only see her going the other way if I concentrate on the shadow of her foot.

Pam said...

Wendy - It was a little bit easier for me to see her going both ways, but I also saw her going clockwise more often. To see her going the other way I also had to look at the foot in the edge of my vision.

Lonnie said...

I saw her go both ways but counter clockwise more often.