Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bike Riding with Dad and Susan

On Sunday we finally had the opportunity to show Dad and Susan the Fullerton Loop bike ride. They had asked a few times about seeing where it is since they actually live in Fullerton and might like to ride it every once in awhile.

We had a really good time, and to be honest, I was very impressed with how well they did. We actually finished in a decent amount of time and although they were tired, they stuck with it the whole way. So good job to them. Now we'll just have to see if they liked it enough to do it again.

We also went over to their place for dinner last night. Afterward me, Dad, Randy, and Dan all played Euchre. I forget how much fun that game is (even if I did lose :). I hope we have a chance to do that again soon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That does sound fun. I wonder when you won't be able to bike ride any more. As for Euchre, I am jealous . It is a fun game and I miss Dan, Randy and family. Sigh.

Mel said...

Bike riding. Fun Times. :)