Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Interview #2 and Warm Weather

I found out today that I have to go back for a second interview next week. I guess that me and one other person are both possibilities for the job. Last time this same thing happened, I didn't get the position, so I'm a little bit unhappy that I have to go back.

Too bad I'm not fantastic at interviews. It would be great if I could shine just a little bit more, but woe is me, I guess they just aren't one of my strengths. So wish me luck, even though I don't go back until next Wednesday. Yuck!

By the way, today I got into my car at 3pm and it was 87 degrees outside. I was sweating and had to keep my air on as low as possible for the first 15 minutes of the drive. Kind of strange compared to Sarah with snow falling at her house in Oregon. Of course, we've been thoroughly enjoying the great weather. Jake and I have gone bike riding the last two weekends with our friends, Alan and Emilio. It's been great fun and exercise all rolled into one. I'm really going to be sad when it starts to rain more. Maybe we can just ride in the rain?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Bummer about the interview. Now you have to be nervous for more time. : ( At least you are OK at interviews rather than being really bad.

As for riding in the rain, it could be fun if you didn't get too cold, if the water didn't drip into your eyes so you couldn't see, if you butt didn't start slipping off of the seat, if your tires didn't get stuck in the mud, if your beautiful expensive bikes didn't start to rust, if the rain didn't cause a mudslide that carried you away and burried you so you were never heard from again. Oh well... maybe riding it the rain wouldn't be so great.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that it's 8 degrees outside right now, here in Nashua NH. It might reach a high of 13 today. :) Good luck with the interview.

Sarah said...

it was sunny today! i went to costco with just a long sleeve shirt on. the snowmen are almost completely melted. three are gone completely and two have another foot or so to go.

Good luck with your interview. you must have done alright in the first to be called back for a second, right? but i hear you, i don't enjoy interviewing either.

Hart's Haven said...

You'll be great at the next interview....sorry you'll just have to stress till then. I'm sure you're way better than the other guy!

Sarah said...

so how did the second interview go?