Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Interview

Today I got to work thinking that I had my interview for the new College Advising Center Coordinator tomorrow. Sometime in the morning I walked into the Dean's office and found out that it was actually today.... Good thing I wasn't dressed too badly.

Anyway, it went pretty much as well as it could have, so I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. Usually I feel like I'd rather have a root canal than go to an interview and I was really nervous the whole morning, but thank goodness it's over and I can only wait now to see what happens.

I'll keep you posted once I find out if I got the new position.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am sure you did great but I hate interviews also. Usually it is an exagration to say something like " I would rather have a root canal", but I can honestly say for me it might be a toss up between the two.