Monday, July 24, 2006

The Neighbor's Chihuahua

Wendy commented in her post on my site that I should tell this story...

When we first moved to Pasadena, I had met the neighbors only a few times and was in the back yard when I heard the neighbor calling "Piggy, Piggy!" I thought that they had heard Jake calling me piggy and were trying to get my attention until I saw their pet chihuahua answering their call. It turns out that her name is Piggy. I told our neighbor, Chuck, that I thought they were calling me since that's my nickname and we got a bit of a laugh out of it.

Sadly, last week, Piggy got out of the house without her collar on since they had just put flea formula on her neck. I haven't seen her since and I think that she is gone. How sad. :(

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Poor Piggy. I hope someone nice finds her. Maybe she will come back.