Monday, July 07, 2008

Dean Pictures

These are some current pictures of Dean. He's getting bigger and bigger every day. I wish he was wearing a more flattering outfit. I'll have to take more pics when I change his clothes.

This weekend we went to Las Vegas and Jake and I went to a play and out with friends for about six hours while Diane's mom watched Dean for us. We had a really good time and got to see friends that we don't get to see very often. I'm hoping to steal some pictures from Emilio, but I'll have to see if that happens.






3 comments:

Brixie said...

Cute pics! I think he's hungry ;) The thin newborn look sure is fading away to a chunky baby look! Love it!

Wendy said...

I agree. He is looking chunky. Good job feeding him. I can't wait to see him next week. Love you guys.

Hart's Haven said...

He is changing sooooo fast. He is definately looking older and chubbier which is how it should be. You guys are doing an awesome job!