Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures

I might end up with more pictures in the future, but I figured that I'd post the ones that I've received so far from my sister who was taking pictures for me at the shower.

Me talking to Jake's Aunt Barb, Cousin Cambria, and her son, River.

My step-mother's Mom and sister-in-law, Vanessa.

My mom holding my niece, Kiya.

Cameron's mom, Momma Pat.


A whole group of people.

My good friend Becky and her daughter, Lily.

Jake's Aunt Barb, Aunt Moe, Grandma Michie, and cousin Cambria.

Emilio's cousin, Carina, and two sisters Gaby and Kristi.

I had a really great time at my shower. Everyone was so generous and the day was perfect. My mom and step-mom were the main contributers and I'm so thankful to everyone who helped out and attended. I usually don't celebrate my special events, but I couldn't resist on this one. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

fun!
tell me again when you're due? is mid may what i remember?

and you look great!

Pam said...

I'm due May 13th - only about a month left!

Wendy said...

It was a great shower.

Mel said...

It was a lot of fun, and you got some very nice gifts for Baby Hester. :)