Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sarah Budd and Brad Pitt

Two nights ago I dreamed that Brad Pitt and Sarah Budd were together/dating. We were all sitting in our old house in Norwalk. So bizarre. I think I had just seen Brad Pitt on the cover of a magazine at the grocery store a couple of hours before I went to bed. I had also just been looking at Sarah's blog that day. It's so strange how our brains work, huh?

Sorry David Budd, I have no idea what I was thinking, but it sure was funny once I woke up and really thought about it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hey i've had that dream before too!!!

umm, i mean how strange!

Wendy said...

You go Sarah. ; )

Mel said...

Funny.

I have been having lots of strange dreams too. I thought it was just because I am pregnant. I tend to have more vivid and strange dreams when I am pregnant. I had one the other day that our friend Josh stole my contacts...he didn't want me to see I kept saying. He then put his contacts (which he doesn't wear) into my case and then put a bunch of confetti like stuff in the case. It was all a little too strange.

If you are going to have a strange dream about someone being with a partner that isn's thiers...Bradd Pitt is not a bad choice. :P