Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween 2007

Halloween was fun. I didn't get any pictures of the actually trick or treating, but I got some of us before and after we went out.

Caiden was having a good time swinging his glow stick. I'm glad he had a helmet on most of time (although not in the picture) because he could have really hurt himself. He even hit himself in the eye a few times. It looked painful, but he just kept right on swinging/thrashing it about as hard as he could.

Mom and Jim were ready to serve hot apple cider and candy. I wish I'd gotten a picture of them in their chairs on the front driveway holding a bowl of candy. :)
Melissa and David out kicking it on the front driveway before the official trick or treating began. Isn't Caiden's costume cool?

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

That was really funny when Caiden kept swinging that glow stick around wacking everything including himself! The other thing that was alot of fun is when you and he ran around putting out fires with yur camelback! I'm glad you could come!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Ah, I always feel like I miss the good stuff. It will be so good to see everyone this weekend.

Mel said...

It was fun to have you there. Caiden had a great time putting out fires with his fire hose...I mean, breathing apparatus. :p