Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Fair



I really need to get some pictures from Susan. All I had were a couple pictures on my phone, and obviously they didn't come out very well.

I took the second picture because Jake's name is on the Rabbit Hut. You can't really see it well in the picture, but Susan's shirt says "I Love My Hubby". She got a few comments on her shirt from people at the fair who thought it was funny.

Some highlights of the day were the animals, a squishy thing that splats on the the ground and slowly pulls itself back into it's original shape, and spending time with everyone: Dad, Susan, Caiden, Vanessa, John, Steven, and Matthew.

It rained pretty hard toward the middle of the day, so we stayed inside quite a bit, but the booths were fun to see and I was much more entertained then I thought I would be. So that was my day - good times!

3 comments:

Mel said...

It sounds like you guys had fun. I know Caiden did, and that squishy thing, he has one...it looks like a strawberry. He plays with it everyday.

Joanne said...

We saw that ball squishy thing, it was awesome!

Wendy said...

That does sound fun. I wish I was closer to family. I like Susan's shirt. I almost want to get one for myself. But maybe I could have printed on the back "My husband made me wear this shirt". : ) I do like Jacob's rabbit hut.