Monday, February 12, 2007

Night Mountain Biking

Tonight we went mountain biking. I'm hoping that it will make me a better rider during the day. I'm usually super cautious thinking that I might hit a hole and fall when we go out riding, but tonight I couldn't see very well at all and I never even felt a little bit like I might fall. Jake went through a mud puddle and almost went down, but that was it. So that leaves me thinking, maybe I'm too cautious during the day. Maybe I don't have to be so concerned about falling.

The reason we decided to go is that we've only been going on weekends, but we're busy for 2 weekends in a row and can't go. So if we really want to keep up our endurance, we've got to make time during the week, even if it means riding in the dark.

To sum it all up, we had a good time. :)

2 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

What a daredevil! Riding at night sounds scary......
Love you, Mom

Wendy said...

It does sound scary, but lots of fun. I am surprised you weren't more nervous. Just be careful, I don't want my favorite twin sister injured. Oh yeah, I don't have another twin sister so I guess you have to be my favorite. He,he.