Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quick Update - I'm not Dead

I'm just taking a moment to check in to let everyone know that I'm still alive. I've been extremely busy in my first month of teaching and next week I start my credential classes again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog much in the upcoming months.

We are good. Dean is as cute as ever and I am VERY SORRY that I've been so bad at getting everything updated. Maybe I'll try to blog a bit from my phone when I have some time - just to get something new up.

Not much time to say anything else right now. I start my next class on Monday and I actually have to drive into Los Angeles and go in person. What a drag.

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad that we talk now and then on the phone. I'm looking forward to seeing Dean again soon. Love you

Mel said...

Well it's good to know that things are well :)

Wendy said...

That really stinks that you can't just do it on line, but maybe they will be easier on you.