Sunday, August 03, 2008

I can't believe it's already August. I haven't been doing a whole lot between working and taking classes. Today is my day off before I begin my next class tomorrow. I think I'm going to try to do a very fast switcheroo on Monday to change the class that I'm in. I'm supposed to teach two lessons in a class next month, but I don't know anyone who has a class. Besides that I'm way too busy with school. I'd rather use my own classroom in the future to do my lesson. I'll have to see how fast I can get another book if I can switch to a new class.

I just wanted to check in and post this cute picture of Micah from when he came to visit last week.

Below is Dean at his two month doctor visit.



And these are two pictures of dean from last week.

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

I thnk he looks more like Jake as he is getting older, I think it's the nose. Anyway he is adorable.

Wendy said...

So cute. I miss you guys already.

Brixie said...

He's getting so big so fast! Slow down Dean!