Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hockey Game

Last night we went to a hockey game with Jake's boss who had free tickets. I'd never been to a professional hockey game before as far as I can remember. It was actually pretty fun - a lot better than the baseball games we've gone to in the past.

I've heard that the guys at work won't give Jake tickets anymore to the Angels games because the three or so times they did in the past, the Angels lost. I'm not sure if that's a joke or not, but the Ducks lost last night and I'm worried we might not be invited back to another one. :)

I would have taken more pictures, but my phone died on me right after this one. Oh well.

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

I went to the pond once and it was awesome! I didn't really care about who won but enjoyed the evening.

Wendy said...

I think sports events can be fun if there is other interesting stuff to do. Like talk. But it seems like you had good enough seats that it could keep your interest alone.

Mel said...

I took my team there. We had a lot of fun. Hockey is so much better to watch than a baseball game. I'd take it any day. :)